The collaboration, compassion and creativity of ArtSage’s arts and aging partners make our work possible. We appreciate the contributions of each of our partners.
If your organization would like to become an ArtSage partner, please contact Brad Ballanger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ArtSage works with these arts organizations to build networks and relationships in the arts and aging community that will develop and deliver engaging arts programming for older adults.
Arts and Cultural Organizations
ArtSage has also worked with these Minnesota arts and cultural organizations, in all disciplines and in all areas of the state, to help them develop compelling and engaging arts programming for older adults.
Several of these organizations are also helping to expand Minnesota's arts and aging network, working with ArtSage to provide arts and aging training and services to artists and to arts and senior-serving organizations around the state.
- Arena Dances
- Caponi Art Park
- Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts
- Highpoint Center for Printmaking
- History Theatre
- Hopewell Music Cooperative North
- Joseph Page Theatre - Saint Mary's University Performance Center
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Minnesota Center for Book Arts
- Minnesota Discovery Center - Museum of the Iron Range
- Minnesota Opera
- Minnesota Orchestra
- Mu Performing Arts
- Northern Clay Center
- Paramount Theatre and Visual Arts Center - Saint Cloud
- Screen Porch Productions
- Teatro del Pueblo
- Twin Cities Public Television
- Walker Art Center
- Wisdom Dances
- Zenon Dance Company